Would like too, but I'm on an antique Dail up system. [img]wink.gif[/img]
Thanx anyway.
Printable View
Would like too, but I'm on an antique Dail up system. [img]wink.gif[/img]
Thanx anyway.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">LOL! I got the legs awhile ago.Quote:
Originally posted by sculpey:
Feets, you gotta call MTV and get them to Pimp Your Ride !! What's up with you getting prosthetics? That still happening?
Well, damn it !! Why was I the last to know? I'd read a post about it a long time ago, but never saw any follow up.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">There was one over at rabid... Anyways I dont really like them... lol. But they look kool so I wear themQuote:
Originally posted by sculpey:
Well, damn it !! Why was I the last to know? I'd read a post about it a long time ago, but never saw any follow up.
What happened FEETS? I don't know your story?
I was born with clubbed feet so the docters said. Fuck this kid, Andthey lopped them off at the ankles. lol [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Ouch! Sorry to hear that dude! [img]frown.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Its coolQuote:
Originally posted by Chosen One:
Ouch! Sorry to hear that dude! [img]frown.gif[/img]
hey FEETS, just gotta chime in a little [img]wink.gif[/img]
That band that you linked to, sounds pretty damn good actually man [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Do you have MSN or anything? you seems like a pretty cool person with a fuckin' great taste in music [img]tongue.gif[/img]
My MSN name is [email protected] and my AIM sn is TheCreepStar